Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What is a "Sex Coach"?

A sex coach is your ally. A sex coach is a sex-positive, holistic, non-therapy practitioner who helps you navigate your sexuality and helps you get the sex you want.
Through a personal, private and tailored approach you will be able to get the answers to the questions you've had.  Where you fall on the gender scale or orientation scale doesn't matter-- the goal with sex coaching is to help YOU get the sex that you are looking for.  
Sex coaching does not involve or require any nudity or touching from either clients or coaches and all of your information is classified and private. As a sex coach, I will never coerce, demand or pressure you into doing something you're not comfortable with. My job is to help you and provide information- not give you a timeline about when and how you should approach your sexual milestones.
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do my best to help push you to hit your goals- I am a coach after all! Together as coach and client we make a team, and with goals in mind we will work together to achieve them. 
Due to the nature of our work, I only work with clients who are of legal age (18+). This helps me not get tangled up in red tape and allows me to go into detailed education without infringing on the rights of minors and their parents.
At the Smart Sex and Intimacy Institute we do one-on-one private coaching, couple coaching, group sessions (Including bachelor/bachelorette parties) and educational lectures. If you would like to have an expert guest speak to a school/religious/community event, please reach out to me!
What are you waiting for? Let's get you the sex life you DESERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment